The new Disney MagicBand+ will be available starting July 27th! These bands are truly magical and they offer you so many more magical experiences than the OG Magic Bands. Here at Hyperion Adventures Podcast, we’re happy to share some of this fun to help your next Disney Parks vacation more fun!
More Magical Experiences
Like the former MagicBands, the new MagicBand+ can be used to enter the parks and to your hotel room, AND here are some of the other cool features that you can experience with these new bands in your hands!
- Interacting with the Fab 50 statues. With a wave of your hand, you can spread virtual Pixie Dust at each statue to get a reaction!
- In Batuu, your Magic Band+ will alert you with vibration and lights to bounties. Then you can use the Play Disney Parks app for some augmented reality fun! Like the Mandalorian, you too can become a member of the guild! This is the Way!
- During the nighttime, your Magic Band+ will light up and interact with spectaculars like Disney Enchantment at the Magic Kingdom and Harmonius at EPCOT.
- It will engage with the 4 parks’ Beacons of Magic!
The prices start at $34.99. Annual Passholder discounts will be available and for Disney Resort guests, you will be able to order these new bands, at a discounted price 6 or more days before their stay! This can be done online through My Disney Experience.
These are the locations that will carry the Magic Band+
- Magic Kingdom Park: Emporium
- EPCOT: Pin Traders – Camera Center
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Celebrity 5 & 10 and Tatooine Traders
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Discovery Trading Company
- Disney Springs: Disney’s Pin Traders
- Select merchandise locations at Disney Resort hotels
Disneyland fans, don’t worry, you TOO will have the opportunity to obtain MagicBand+ later this year. Plus, you’ll have your own unique magical experiences at Disneyland Resort and Disney California Adventure Park!